Traffic/Drive Line Procedures
To be good neighbors to the business center to the north of campus, please do not utilize their parking lots for student drop off or pick up. Our traffic congestion and having students walking through the bank drive line and parking spaces get in the way of their customers being able to utilize their stores and parking. Please be aware of this as you visit campus each day.
The entrance for drop off and pick up is off of Stearman Rd. From Gilbert Rd, turn west onto Ryan just south of the school. Make a right on Stearman Rd and enter the school at the first entrance. Do not access Stearman from Germann Rd as left turns into the school will not be permitted.
The drop off and pick up times are:
|Drop Off Times||Pick Up Times|
CARLINE: If you have students who attend both Prep and Archway
- All families with Archway and Prep students will pick up their students on the Prep side
- Enter from S. Stearman Dr. (Prep Entrance) and use the Prep + Siblings carline (right lane)
- As you approach the gym switch to the inside lane for Prep + Siblings (left lane)
- Have your Family Placard visible for the staff member (please speak to Ms. Bluhm at Archway Lincoln if you need a new placard). Archway students with Prep siblings will not be dismissed until their numbers are submitted.
- Please remain in the inside lane as you drive around to the Prep side. An Archway teacher will be present to assist should you need any help
- Prep siblings will escort their younger sibling(s) to the Prep carline
- Prep students are not allowed on the Archway campus during dismissal time and may not use the Archway carline
- If you have students who attend Prep and Archway, please note that Archway is not conducting walk-up pick up due to COVID restrictions. Archway siblings will only be released in the carline, or to Prep siblings if you have completed a walk-home waiver with Archway. Please reach out to them for directions on how to complete this.
- For Prep only walk up, you may park in the lot by the field and walk up to campus using the crosswalk by the Archway building to get your students.
- Prep students do not need a waiver to leave campus after dismissal. They are welcome to walk home or to you in the field parking lot.
***PDF files can be read with a pdf reader, such as from Adobe Acrobat Reader