- Middle School Lunch: 11-11:25am, followed by Lyceum in the classrooms from 11:25-11:50am
- High School Lunch: 12:05-12:30pm, followed by Lyceum in the classrooms from 12:30-12:55pm
- There is no lunch on Wednesdays
Hot Lunch Program:
The PSO, who runs the hot lunch program, has developed partnerships with several neighboring restaurants and by ordering you are not only supporting those businesses, but you will also be showing your support to your PSO as well. The proceeds generated by the lunch program will go directly back to the school, teachers, or the kids to use were the needs are greatest.
How do I register for the hot lunch program?
- Go to greathearts.boonli.com
- Click Create an Account; the password is LPA23
- Enter your information and click Submit
- Enter the information for your students in Add Profile and repeat for each of your students
- Click I’m Done and Sign In
- Please note that there IS A DEADLINE to order – orders need to be completed by Saturday at midnight for the following week
- Food or policy questions? Please email Beth Watkins, parent volunteer, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical support questions? Please email email@example.com
- Boonli accepts debit card or credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
- Be sure to proceed to checkout and process your payment. Orders left in the shopping cart will not be processed
- There is a $5 annual registration fee that is charged with your first order
- There is a $10 minimum order fee
Once your account is set up, you can begin ordering! We need parent volunteers to help us distribute the lunches. All volunteers need to have clearance through the Raptor system. If you have any questions, contact Beth Watkins at 480 202 4738 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click the link for more details on volunteering for the lunch program!